Friday, November 05, 2004

Saving the world with FileMaker Pro

Seems like a super-hero movie or some magnificent adventure of sorts... but no it is only Joel Bowers who is doing his part for saving the world. I have known Joel Bowers for the longest time ... he is one of the founders of the FileMaker community connecting and encouraging people along the way. I think he deserves one of the awards for just being so helpful and consistent with the community. I figured I would use the title from his blog to catch a little attention about this.

Joel Bowers is one of those people in life that helps everyone and everyone knows him. I am so grateful to have known him as he has offered me advice and inspiration. And I am glad to see that he is doing his part to save the world with FileMaker Pro.

1 comment:

RisingRims (@risingabstracts) said...

Thanks for mentioning my BLOG Vince. I have not been very industrious about keeping it up, but I may get more wordy if I ever catch up with other priorities. I didn't realize before that I could comment until Janet posted her comment on the more recent article.