Thursday, December 23, 2004

Arrived in California

Well I am here in California and have already met some interesting people. Went to a dinner the other night at a community housing project. It was like being in the little village of Lord of the rings. It is nice to meet so many new people and who are doing things to make a difference. I noticed a bumper sticker before I left that pointed to New Dream . Another one that I liked was More Fun - Less Stuff. Certainly moving puts us in direct contact with the amount of good that we carry around with us. It felt good to shed some of that weight.

I also got to drive my motorcycle here in the bay area... wow one has to be really focused here on these highways... people changing lanes thing move very quickly.

I look forward to saving up some money and being able to actually afford a home again... haven't checked the prices lately but I am sure they are no where close to Phoenix prices.

But I do have a plan and working aggressively to move in these new directions so stay tuned for some exciting things.

Thanks for reading... Oh yeah - I love the fog in the bay area ... is it so magical here... even in Ojai when I was there last week ... wow - ok signing off for now...

No comments: