Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wow its November!!

Holy Cow where does the time go... we'll after I posted my post about "Have Filemaker - will travel" I got some interest from a philanthropist and we were going to connect over the phone but we haven't seemed to connect yet... So I should see about connecting with him again.

I am coming close to wrapping up Inspector a product for FileMaker Developers that will help them build better FileMaker solutions... Its been so much work - I can hardly believe it myself - but the final product will be amazing, and I am very proud of it.

One of the things I have also recently enjoyed very much is to hear from people who have benefited from my lynda.com training videos ... I asked them if they wanted me to do follow up titles but they seem to be content to sit in the creative space ... not sure why ... If some of the lynda.com fans feel so inclined ... you might want to send them an email in this regards or even an email to see if they might be interested in a FM 8 title... but at this point 8 is already out so who knows where that is heading ... One interesting connection I had was with a friend on someone I work with here. He came to see his friend and mentioned that he was learning about FileMaker on this web site called lynda..com and he was happy to meet me. It was great because I ended up finding out that he is a juggler and I got a juggling lesson. its fun! And also heard from another fan who has inspired me to post ...

So that proves my theory ... you need to put yourself out there ... the world does not come into your living room as I discovered once I gave up on watching TV and getting involved in the world and traveling ... it changed my live ... people change our lives ... which reminds me I need to plan some travel time for early next year.

One thing I would like to shar with you all is something I have been doing with some friends of mine. My friend has put together this web site where you log how many pushups you do every day... PushupCallenge Its great to see how people can be supportive and encouraging towards one another...

Hope you all have a wonderful day ... the rains have started here in bay area and it kind of like it ... good for sitting around a fireplace talking about life and other philosophical topics of the day ... have a great day ...

1 comment:

Vincenzo said...

Rachel you are welcome to add me to your favorites... kind of cool that you decided to comment... Thanks and good luck with what you are up to... Ciao Vicenzo