Friday, September 09, 2005

Have FileMaker will travel

I have been thinking about putting together a website that lets people and organizations know that I am available to help them in any way I can - and with the skill set that I have. My interest is really threefold.

1) to get out there and help out
2) to meet new people - basically interact with more people.
3) to explore our world more

The first project I am seeing about getting some sponsorship with is this organization in South America - Medellín, Colombia called "Let the Children Live".

I would be willing to go down there and help Father Peter with his database needs - all I am looking for is a sponsor to help me with my travel and living expenses... I figure it might take about a month to help him with his needs.

I know this is informal but I am getting the ball going and hope to have some help with someone to help me coordinate - what places need my help and contacting sponsors, and all the logistics of it... I am a highly skilled FileMaker 7 certified developer.

If you would like to learn more about what Father Peter is doing you can find out more at this address.

letthechilidrenlive.org

Please contact me if you would like to help me if you would like to help

mailto:
vince@fmnexus.com

Thanks

Vincenzo...

No comments: